Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cleaning the Master closet.

 
It's terrible right??? Soooo messy. Disaster!

So I took this idea   http://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/113856696799184641_JBsyBa9k.jpg           and ran with it. I had to make it my own, because I didn't at the time have $30 it takes to make the laundry sorter (pictured in the pinterest link above) When I see a DIY project that I would love to do, (And this may sound really strange to you) but I pray about it and ask God to give me an idea on how to "tweak" it and make it my own. Especially when I can't afford the way that the original user had intended.
So I took this project and I prayed about it and made it my own.
This is what I came up with. I used  storage shelves that I already had (I think they were $14.) I split them in half (they are the plastic storage shelves you can find them at Walmart) I took 4  laundry baskets and made my own laundry sorter. Whites, lights, darks and dry cleaning.

Then I did a bunch of sorting of my own in the closet and tidied it up.



Wallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment