Friday, February 17, 2012

Crock Pot Parmesean Chicken

I love my crock pot!

I love cooking with my crock pot. It's probably the best invention ever made!




                                              Crock Pot Parmesan Chicken
Chicken Parmesan is my comfort food. I love Italian food, and this is one of my favorite dishes. It translates very nicely to a crockpot, and gives the chef the opportunity to get out of the kitchen, and the house.

What you need:
--2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
--1/2 cup bread crumbs
--1/4 cup parmesan cheese
--1/2 t Italian Seasoning
--1/4 t black pepper
--1/4 t kosher salt
--1 T olive oil
--shredded mozzarella cheese
--favorite jarred marinara sauce


The Directions:
Dump all ingredients in. stir occasionally.
--close lid and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4.
When it's ready, cut chicken into  bite sized chunks or shred it.

 If your chicken is still frozen, it will take longer.




Put this recipe in your phone on the memo pad and it can be your "go to" recipe if you need one at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment