Friday, February 17, 2012

Recipes in the cell phone.

OK, so I was in Walmart last night and I realized we didn't have much food in the house and I needed something for dinner tonight. So I tried to pull up a Pinterest recipe on my phone and it for whatever reason wouldn't work. I couldn't view the recipe. But I got what I thought the recipe called for and I was right, but I had to go back out this morning and get 2 other things. So I thought to myself, "why not put several recipes in my phone in my memo folder and keep them there, so when this happens again, I can have a quick "go to" recipe?" So that's just what I did. I put 4 or 5 recipes in my memo folder in my cell phone. That way, anytime I go grocery shopping and I need to get a dinner for a friend or a church dinner or something like that, I can look at my phone, and not forget anything, buy the ingredients and go home and make it. I prefer crock pot recipes because I just dump it all in and go on about my day and not have to worry about making dinner when I'm sending kids home at 5:30. Cool huh? I love neat ideas to help make my life easier. :)
And I can always go back and add more or delete or change them around.



No comments:

Post a Comment