Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Laundry day = no fun.

Today is laundry day. No DIY projects. BOO!
Doing a DIY project every day makes me feel like I've accomplished something real brilliant! Like it makes my life just a tad bit easier. You know? But today is laundry day. Usually Mondays are, but I put it off 2 days. Hopefully, if I can get my butt in gear and get motivated, I can finish the day up with a small DIY project.. Ah-ha! Great idea!

I also need to go through my "For the kids" Pinterest board and see if there is anything I can do around the house on Friday. There is no school on friday and I want to keep the kids occupied. Not just running all over the house and messing up all the work I've done in the last 2 weeks. It's supposed to rain all day friday, so it will probably happen, but hopefully the house won't be too much of a disaster after the day is over. I'll have 8 kids for the day. So after looking through my board, I found this.
http://keepcalmandteachon.blogspot.com/2011/04/acitivity-sticks.html
I have a variety of ages 4-11 and this will be perfect for them. So, as soon as I get a break from laundry, I'll start painting sticks and write on them with permanent marker and get everything ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment